TYRE PRESSURE CONTROL SYSTEMs
Central Tyre Inflation System (Dynamic)
This Tyre Pressure Control (TPC-D) system is used to control and monitor tyre pressure and is suitable for all types of vehicles. The TPC-D consists of two primary sub-systems, TPC-D MMI - Man Machine Interface and the TPC-D HUB – Control Unit; It is possible to configure the TPC-D for many different applications and vehicle types as per the client's specific requirements..
- Commercial Transport
ROAD, OFF ROAD, SAND and EMERGENCY. Each of these pressures are software adjustable to suit customer’s requirements.
FULL, HALF, QUARTER, EMPTY. Each of these selections are also software adjustable to compensate for vehicle loading.
There are two selections:
- PASSIVE where an alarm is indicated when a preset vehicle speed is exceeded while operating on a low tyre pressure.
- ACTIVE mode will automatically increase tyre pressures as the vehicle speed increases without a driver’s input.
- Correct pressure for challenging terrains.
- Correct pressure for various speeds.
- Correct pressure for various loads.
- Improved handling.
- Detection & compensation of leaks.
- Improved passenger comfort during long journeys and rough terrain.
- Increase fuel efficiency.
- Increase tyre life.
- Controls the correct tyre pressure according to the terrain and vehicle mass.
- Decreases drive-line wear.
TYRE PRESSURE CONTROL SYSTEMS
Central Tyre Inflation System (Static)
Tyre Pressure Control System (TPC-S) is a system which is designed to regulate tyre pressure manually. Tyre pressures can only be regulated when the vehicle is stationary.
DRIVE LINE CONTROL SYSTEM
The system may be used to centrally control the various drive line functions on modern off-road vehicles. Safety interlocking of various sub-systems can easily be achieved. Differential locks, high / low range selection may be inhibited while the vehicle is in motion.