FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEM
These systems may be used to extinguish on-board fires which may occur within the vehicle engine and crew compartment. These systems may be remotely or manually triggered by the crew. A infrared monitor may be utilised as a fully automatic method of deployment.
1. Quick Fire Sensor reaction to any fire heat source (programmable)
2. The Fire Suppression System’s objective is to
- Avoid dangerous pressure accumulation
- Limits toxic gases
- Prevents human soft skin tissue damage
- Optional: Engine or crew/cargo area coverage
VALVE AND CYLINDER
- Rapidly responsive (In less than 0.01 seconds at 70°F / 22°C).
- Solenoid operated valve.
- Dual spectrum performance
- Over-heating recognition alert
- Environmentally friendly
- Low noise levels
Cab and Engine Coverage
THE FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEM CONSISTS OF TWO MAIN COMPONENTS: